Friday, March 9, 2012

TO ALL WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS AND BUSINESS WOMEN

I am partnering with 9 other women to build a business presence on WomenPartner.org by taking part in its Spring Cross Marketing Boot Camp.  WomenPartner.org is developing the”go-to” place for business and professional women who are looking for PR & collaborative business relationship intelligence to strategically grow their female client base. 

My team will be setting up a News Pod, high powered digital newsroom, on WomenPartner.org­ so we can funnel traffic to each other.   We will cross pollinate our content along with our products and services to drive traffic to each others' web sites.  Our News Pod will be 1 of 10 visible on WomenPartner.org's menu under its Women's News Pod section.

I am reaching out to you because one of our tasks is teaming up to get sponsors for our News Pod.  Sponsorship is only $75 (normally $150) for a 180 pixel x 200 pixel display ad.  As my sponsor, you would get exposure on WomenPartner.org on my news page for 12 months and benefit from the cross pollination of my team.  If you become a sponsor and refer one of your business associates to do so as well, both of you will get a complimentary featured press release ($75 value) on WomenPartner.org during Women's History Month.

I am limited to 10 sponsorship spots at the discount rate.  You can visit http://womenpartner.org and click on Women's News Pods to see examples of their News Pods.  For a quick overview of the benefits of advertising on WomenPartner.org, visit http://womenpartner.org/advertise.  I have a few days to gather my sponsors.  If your goal in 2012 is to grow your female client base, please visit http://womenpartner.org/newsroom-sponsorship to become one of my sponsors. 

Questions about the ad and the News Pod can be directed to Jerrilynn B. Thomas at jerrilynnbthomas@womenpartner.com.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment